Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on Cyber security
Cyber Security Association of India (NCSAI) was inaugurated by Dr Malcolm Johnson, Deputy Secretary General, International Telecom Union (ITU) Geneva- UN Body on 15th October, 2019 at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi
Shri Arvind Jadhav, IAS Retd: 1978) Vice Chairman NCSAI, Ex Chief
Sh. Amit Sharma
Dr. Amiya Chandra, ITS (Indian Trade Services).
Prof. Dr. RK Khandal
Lt Gen Dr SP Kochhar
Mrs. Meena Gupta
Mr. Khushhal kaushik, Vice President, NCSAI & Founder & CEO Lisianthus Tech
Cyber Security Association of India
CSAI is working closely with Government/Industry on Cyber Security Policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, trainers, ethical cyber experts and enhancing the cyber safety and security to protect individual, companies, critical infrastructure and Country as a whole.
CSAI is working to establish a multi-stakeholder consortium bringing together Corporates, State/Central Governments, Academics, Defence, MNCs, PSUs, Intelligence Agencies, Enforcement Agencies and etc. to improve the state of Cyber Security both at domestic and international level.
• A Society under the Societies Act
• Vision – to create a synergistic partnership between all stakeholders of cyber security operating in India.
• Governance structure. Digital Office. Portal based.
• Strategic partnership with DSCI, CII, FICCI, PHD, ISMG, ETCISO etc and International Associations for collaborative exchange.
• Backend MoUs with IFF, CyberPeace, Academia, CDAC, CDoT etc.
• Quarterly Round Tables (Sector themed), Annual Summit.
• Membership based. Government representatives to be invitees.
• Provide a consistent voice for industry regarding cyber security policies at National level.
• Collaborate on special projects to breakdown developing threats and topics to create white papers, analytical products on unique and sophisticated cyber-attacks.
• Not only show problems of cyber security, but also give solutions.
• Collaboration to create countermeasures that promote a stronger cyber national security posture.
• Establishing an Association that includes a diverse makeup of public and private sector leaders and cybersecurity practitioners to collaborate on matters of cybersecurity concerning India.
• Develop strategies and solutions to increase the number and quality of cybersecurity practitioners in India
• Promote collaboration, innovation, and entrepreneurship in cybersecurity to further develop the cybersecurity industry
• Evaluate program requirements that establish exemplary cybersecurity practices and consider adoption within private and public entities
• Provide a consistent voice for industry regarding cybersecurity policies at a local, state, and National level
• Promote awareness and education of cybersecurity throughout the Country
• Promote and Guide for starting cyber security programs/skilling in educational Institutes/Universities.
READ MORE: Link to https://www.ncsai.in/about-csai/about-csai