Guidelines for Award Nominations
1. Nomination can be made by self or others.
2. You can submit information as detailed or as short as you deem fit for consideration by Jurist.
3. The nomination would be considered based on information supplied and available from other market sources.
4. Please also indicate name of officer who will receive the award, if awarded.
5. Nominations from one Individual/ Company (Private & Public Ltd.) can be made for multiple categories. One nomination can be considered for multiple awards in different categories.
Last date for filing nominations 26th April 2022, now extended to 28th April 2022.
There is a small registration cum processing fees applying for the Award i.e - Rs 10,000 plus 18 % GST per nomination.
Please note this registration cum processing fees will also be considered as Initial membership fees for joining National Cyber Security Association of India
Mode of payment Via-
1 - Cheque in name of “CMAI Association of India”
2 - IMPS/RTGS/NEFT –
Name : CMAI ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
PAN No. : AABTC 2354A
Acc. No. : 3116883552
Bank Name & Address : Central Bank Of India, C-3, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110 017
Bank Code : CBIN INBBPAR
IFSC Code : CBIN 0280312
3 – Online payment link -